- From 1st November 2012 all new tyres manufactured from July 2012 must contain the EU label.
- The label will rate fuel efficiency, wet grip and noise emissions helping customers make like-for-like comparisons.
- Viking now ensure all relevant tyres are supplied with the new labels.
- Staff now offer information and advice on the tyre labelling values during the sales process.
- Viking Online now shows all the tyre labelling values for all tyres sold online.
- Tyre labelling values now appear on customer invoices.
For further information about the new tyre labelling rules, read the tyre labelling guidance document from the Tyre Industry Federation at www.tyreindustryfederation.co.uk or visit TyreSafe at www.tyresafe.org for further information.