Serving the Tyre Trade
Viking Wholesale Tyres offer a wide choice of tyres, from budget to premium ranges. All major tyre brands can be found in stock including Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Pirelli, Goodyear and Michelin. Viking exclusively offers the popular Sailun brand which presents a unique profit opportunity for tyre dealers and comes with a full range of marketing support.
With warehouses located close to the major UK motorway networks, Viking is able to serve customers across Britain offering a fast and reliable service. These warehouses are the hub of the sales and administrative operations and rely on robust stock management systems to ensure product availability. Each warehouse operates a storage and retrieval process designed to ensure total supply accuracy. Warehouse capacity ensures a single source supply across all products. This combination allows later order cut-off points, increased throughput and shorter delivery times.
Viking’s fleet of delivery vehicles means you can expect a highly flexible and responsive service with up to three deliveries a day.
Order Tyres Online
This award-winning e-commerce website is quick, convenient, and competitively priced. All information is in real-time, so pricing and stock are constantly updated enabling you to offer your own customers an instant quotation. Stock levels are also indicated on any returned searches, so you can see what is available from the local warehouse immediately and also within two days to help make a judgment about quantities before making a purchase.
Once items have been added to the shopping basket, they appear on a panel on-screen to help keep track of quantities and the order value. A special vehicle data tab built using information from the DVLA allows users to look up specific vehicle makes and models, so they can confidently order the right tyres for the right vehicles. There are also tabs to all product areas with helpful information.
The extensive product range is accessible in quick links via manufacturer logos as well as within product information pages which can be easily accessed from tabs running along the top of the website’s homepage. All product pages include large images and detailed specifications to ensure that users have all the information they require, with links to external sites of interest for further details. They can also add valued feedback through the online ordering tab to further improve the user experience.
How to order
It’s never been easier to find the tyres you need at the most competitive prices.
Simply call the Viking call centre on 0845 205 55 16 to place an order or login to Viking’s online ordering facility to view live prices and availability.
Win a bike worth £500
Buy 50 tyres or more for a chance to win a bike worth £500
- This Promotion (the "Promotion) is organised and hosted by Viking Wholesale tyres.
- This Promotion is open to all Viking account customers (excluding National Tyres and Halfords Autocentres).
- In order to be eligible for the win a bike Promotion, customers must place their order through the sales office and purchase a minimum of 50 tyres from Viking in a single transaction.
- Customers purchasing 20, 30 or 50 tyres in a single transaction will recieve a Halfords electronic voucher, only customers purchasing 50+ tyres in a single transaction will be eligible to be entered into the prize draw for their chance to win a bike worth £500
- The voucher amount is dependent on the number of tyres being purchased at the time. Please refer to the below table to see the qualifying quantities:
- Customers will receive the electronic gift card via email once the invoice has been cleared of payment.
- The Tyres must be purchased from Viking’s Sales office to be eligible for this promotionli>
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offer or promotion.
- For any queries relating to this Promotion please contact the sales office on 0845 205 55 16.
- By participating in the Promotion, a customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
- Any personal data relating to customers will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. In particular, personal data will only be used to administer this Promotion, unless consent is provided otherwise.