- Qualified tyre fitting technician.
- Manufacturer approved tyre and balancing equipment.
- Stock on a sale or return basis.
- Same day delivery.
- Waste disposal programmes that comply with all Environment Agency requirements.
- Access to most major fleets for the billing of tyres and tyre-related services.
- Viking Dealer Division computer system to monitor areas such as stock control, invoicing, pricing, fleet management and generation of weekly performance statistics.
- Small tools and sundry items (valves, balance weights and similar).
- Dedicated account management.
- Monthly performance review.
- Quarterly business development meeting to include areas such as marketing, cross-selling opportunities, sales forecasting and pricing.
The implant Tyre Management Programme provides the following benefits:
- Eliminates capital expenditure.
- Saves time and inconvenience of implementing your own tyre programme.
- Increased turnover with enhanced profitability.
- Tyre safety checks for all customer vehicles.
- Replacement tyres immediately available.
- Wheel changeovers
Search for a tyre
Enter the Tyre size, speed rating and brand. Click Search
Warehouse Stock will show the stock at your local warehouse, up to a maximum of 20, we may have more tyres in stock. If it’s not in stock the tyre may be available fo Special Order.
Red flag indicates special offer.
- Top number shows stock available from your local warehouse.
- Bottom number show stock available to be transferred from another warehouse.
Add a tyre to your list of favourites.
Click on the info for Full description, tyre label and image. Click again to hide.
Buy a tyre
Place the number of tyres you require in the Quantity field.
Add to Basket
Click the Basket button to build up an order.
Click the Order Now button to order place order and progress to checkout