Pirelli Cinturato P4
- Reduced fuel consumption resulting in cost savings
- Long lasting tyre ensuring high mileage characteristics
- Fantastic performance on both dry and wet surfaces
- Environmentally friendly tyre through reduced CO2 emissions
Pirelli Cinturato P6
- Improved levels of safety through reduced risk of aquaplaning
- Reduced carbon dioxide emissions
- Heightened levels of comfort to improve your overall driving experience
- Long lasting tyre life ensuring excellent value for money
Pirelli Cinturato P7
- Energy efficient: part of the green performance range of Pirelli and is renowned for its energy efficiency and lower CO2 emissions
- Stability: Super stable on both wet and dry surfaces and they offer great braking efficiency and steering responsiveness
- Quiet: The tyre is particularly well known for its super-silent drives and it even meets the 2012 EU regulations for a quieter driving experience
Pirelli P Zero Runflat XL
- Precise handling and control
- Precise steering and fast water expulsion
- Cornering performance and safety in potential aquaplaning situations
- Cornering stability
Pirelli 160 Snowsport
- Ideal set of tyres for tail and vehicles front driven of the compact and middle classes.
- 'Silica 2' mixture developed further for optimal handling characteristics at all wintry street conditions.
- New Lamellensystem for high section ion and braking efficiency on snow and ice.
- New symmetrical profile for excellent handling and safe protection from aquaplaning.
- Speed Index: SR, Q, XL
- Available series: 70, 80
Pirelli 190 Snowcontrol
- Excellent performance in winter conditions
- Reduced braking distances on dry and wet road surfaces
- Outstanding handling capabilities
- Enhanced comort levels to improve drive quality
Pirelli 190 Sottozero
- The Winter 190 Sottozero is Pirelli's Winter tyre that was developed to combine dry and wet road proficiency with ice and snow traction.
- The Winter 190 Sottozero is available in 65 and 70 profiles series for the drivers who don't want their enthusiasm for driving to simmer down in winter.
- Speed Index: TR
- Available series: 60, 65, 70
Pirelli 210 Sottozero
- Improved control on dry and wet road surfaces
- Fantastic quality winter tyres
- Reduced braking distances due to excellent braking performance
- Excellent comfort levels
Pirelli 240 Sottozero
- Pirelli Winter 240 Sottosero Winter tyres were developed to combine good snow and ice traction with European high-speed winter driving performance.
- Available in low profile, high-speed sizes, Pirelli Winter 240 Sottozero tyres are for the drivers of high performance sport cars, sport coupes and sport saloons who require winter driving traction on dry, wet and snow-covered roads.
- Speed Index: VR, XL, MO, Rflat, RF
- Available series: 35, 40, 45, 50, 55
Pirelli 270 Sottozero
- Pirelli Winter 270 Sottosero Winter tyres were developed to combine good snow and ice traction with European high-speed winter driving performance.
- Pirelli's Winter line features a major novelty, especially for the German market: the Winter W270 Sottozero is the first Pirelli winter tyre with "W"
- Available in low profile, high-speed sizes, Pirelli Winter 270 Sottozero tyres are for the drivers of high performance sport cars, sport coupes and sport saloons who require winter driving traction on dry, wet and snow-covered roads.
- Porular Fitments include: Audi TT Coupè, TT Roadster, A4
- Speed Index: VR, WR, XL, MO, Rflat, RF
- Available series: 35, 40, 45, 50, 55
- Maximum levels of comfort due to minimised tyre noise
- Improved levels of control due to excellent steering responsiveness
- Reduced braking distances
- Increased performance in wet weather conditions
Pirelli Chrono 2
- Fantastic braking responsiveness to reduce braking distances
- Excellent cornering stability
- Lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Outstanding protection against aquaplaning
Search for a tyre
Enter the Tyre size, speed rating and brand. Click Search
Warehouse Stock will show the stock at your local warehouse, up to a maximum of 20, we may have more tyres in stock. If it’s not in stock the tyre may be available fo Special Order.
Red flag indicates special offer.
- Top number shows stock available from your local warehouse.
- Bottom number show stock available to be transferred from another warehouse.
Add a tyre to your list of favourites.
Click on the info for Full description, tyre label and image. Click again to hide.
Buy a tyre
Place the number of tyres you require in the Quantity field.
Add to Basket
Click the Basket button to build up an order.
Click the Order Now button to order place order and progress to checkout