- Maximum control in wet conditions
- Enhanced steering responsiveness due to improved handling characteristics
- Provides precise grip at high speeds in dry and wet conditions
- Outstanding water dispersion to reduce aquaplaning risk
Barum Bravuris 2
- Exceptional traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Superior handling and stability to enhance comfort and ride quality
- Enhanced safety and performance on wet surfaces
- High durability to enhance tyre longevity
Barum Bravuris 2 XL
- Increased traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Enchanced safety capabilities due to reduced stopping distances
- Improved stability in terms of handling and cornering
- Exceptional performance on wet surfaces with reduced skidding risk
Barum Bravuris 4x4 XL
- Heavy loads can be applied whilst maintaining optimal performance
- Improved control through exceptional braking performance
- Increased control on wet surfaces
- Comfort is heightened due to minimised external noise levels
Barum Bravuris XL
The Barum Bravuris XL Tyres – Affordability and High Performance Delivered for Heavier Cars
The Barum Bravuris tyres have been developed by Barum Tyres specifically for high performance driving. According to Barum’s official website, the Barum Bravuris tyres are suitable for “larger and higher performance cars”.
And in cases, where such “higher and larger performance cars” are heavier (than normal) or expected to carry heavier loads than standard, the appropriate choice is the Barum Bravuris XL tyres.
The Barum Bravuris XL tyres are the “Xtra Load” or reinforced version of the standard tyres.
The Need for Barum Bravuris XL Tyres
Barum Bravuris XL tyres offer the same level of performance as the standard tyres, but are preferable in situations, where the vehicles are heavier and/or are carrying heavy loads.
So if you want to replace the tyres on your performance car that is now going to be used for load intensive applications (like carrying more people regularly or carrying excess luggage) you can opt for the Barum Bravuris XL tyres. This keeps the costs low, as there is no need for expensive alloy replacements.
Barum Bravuris XL Tyres – ‘No-Nonsense’ Performance
The Barum Bravuris XL tyres focus on delivering high levels of performance while adhering to established safety and reliability standards. In fact in some of the tyre tests conducted by independent bodies, the Barum Bravuris XL tyres scored just as well (and in some cases even slightly better) than more expensive tyres on various critical performance parameters.
Barum Bravuris XL Tyres – A Brief Overview of Performance
- Handling Characteristics and Steering Responsiveness
The asymmetric tread pattern of the Barum Bravuris XL tyres improves handling characteristics and enhances steering responsiveness. Negotiating treacherous turns is a cinch as the car moves swiftly and smoothly under your control, enhancing your confidence and comfort levels.
- Performance on Wet Surface
The unique tyre tread pattern enhances wet grip, improving traction on wet surface. As a result, braking responsiveness is high and the tyres exhibit significantly reduced stopping distances on application of brakes.
- Improved Stability
Because of enhanced grip and superior handling, the Barum Bravuris XL tyres maintain stability of the vehicle at all speeds and surfaces. This contributes to control, confidence and comfort, enhancing the overall ride experience.
The Barum Bravuris XL tyres offer good grip on wet and dry surface.
- Value for Money
Some of the performance characteristics associated with high end expensive tyres are available at affordable prices in the Barum Bravuris XL tyres.
Benefits of the Barum Barvuris XL Tyres
- A highly affordable tyre that does not compromise on any aspect of safety and performance.
- Available in a range of sizes (14-18 inch fitments and 35mm-65mm profile heights) so that you can find one suited for your car and reap the rich benefits.
- Minimised risk of skidding on wet surfaces
- Noise levels are reduced to ensure comfort and quality
- Extended tyre longevity and high mileage ensures value for money
- Improved traction and superior handling
Barum Brillantis 2
The Barum Brillantis 2 tyres are manufactured by Barum – a prominent global tyre manufacturer.Barum tyres is a part of Continental AG group and is well-known for its broad range of performance-oriented and affordable tyres. Barum Brillantis 2 tyres are designed for small compact cars. With their unique tread pattern, these tyres offer high-performance and high levels ofsafety. This, combined with their super-affordable prices makes the Barum Brillantis 2 tyres an absolute value for money purchase.Experience amazing performance at unbelievable prices with the Barum Brillantis 2 tyres. This is Barum’s first ever compact car tyre to be designed with asymmetric tread pattern – the tyre offers optimal performance on wet and dry. The sturdy outer tread means improved steering responsiveness and hence greater vehicular control. The inner tread consists of sipes and lateral grooves that effectively channel water away from the tread, improving wet performance and safety. These tyres rank high on safety due to their enhanced braking responsiveness and 3% shorter braking distance.
- Improved steering responsiveness to ensure maximum control of your car
- Greater element of safety due to the reduced skid risk
- Enhanced mileage and tyre life offering maximum value for money
- Optimised rolling resistance to help ensure maximum cost savings
Barum Brillantis 2 XL
- Perfect for compact cars that need to carry heavier loads
- Exceptional wet traction, improving wet grip and safety
- Improves the steering responsiveness on all surfaces at high speeds
- Greater braking response on wet and dry surfaces
- Reduced fuel costs due to high mileage characteristics and long life
Barum Brillantis OR57
Barum Brillantis XL
- Heavy loads can be applied without any effects to performance
- Safety is assured on wet roads and surfaces
- Greater control through reduced noise levels and braking performance
- Value-for-money proposition due to the extended tyre life
- Grip levels are improved drastically on dry roads
- Better control of your vehicle at all speeds and surfaces
- Cost effective solution due to extended tyre life
- Tyre noise has been scaled down significantly to improve drive quality
- Greater control due to impeccable handling characteristics
- Increased grip on wet surfaces due to exceptional wet traction
- Perfect comfort due to reduced noise level from the tyres
- Cost savings due to long tyre life
Search for a tyre
Enter the Tyre size, speed rating and brand. Click Search
Warehouse Stock will show the stock at your local warehouse, up to a maximum of 20, we may have more tyres in stock. If it’s not in stock the tyre may be available fo Special Order.
Red flag indicates special offer.
- Top number shows stock available from your local warehouse.
- Bottom number show stock available to be transferred from another warehouse.
Add a tyre to your list of favourites.
Click on the info for Full description, tyre label and image. Click again to hide.
Buy a tyre
Place the number of tyres you require in the Quantity field.
Add to Basket
Click the Basket button to build up an order.
Click the Order Now button to order place order and progress to checkout