- From 1st November 2012 all new tyres manufactured from July 2012 must contain the EU label.
- The label will rate fuel efficiency, wet grip and noise emissions helping customers make like-for-like comparisons.
- Viking now ensure all relevant tyres are supplied with the new labels.
- Staff now offer information and advice on the tyre labelling values during the sales process.
- Viking Online now shows all the tyre labelling values for all tyres sold online.
- Tyre labelling values now appear on customer invoices.
For further information about the new tyre labelling rules, read the tyre labelling guidance document from the Tyre Industry Federation at www.tyreindustryfederation.co.uk or visit TyreSafe at www.tyresafe.org for further information.
Search for a tyre
Enter the Tyre size, speed rating and brand. Click Search
Warehouse Stock will show the stock at your local warehouse, up to a maximum of 20, we may have more tyres in stock. If it’s not in stock the tyre may be available fo Special Order.
Red flag indicates special offer.
- Top number shows stock available from your local warehouse.
- Bottom number show stock available to be transferred from another warehouse.
Add a tyre to your list of favourites.
Click on the info for Full description, tyre label and image. Click again to hide.
Buy a tyre
Place the number of tyres you require in the Quantity field.
Add to Basket
Click the Basket button to build up an order.
Click the Order Now button to order place order and progress to checkout